call us
Call Us :- 08045815634
Hot Selling Hexachloroethane with 99% Purity

Hot Selling Hexachloroethane with 99% Purity

130 INR/Kilograms

Product Details:


Hot Selling Hexachloroethane with 99% Purity Price And Quantity

  • 20 Kilograms
  • 130 INR/Kilograms

Product Description

Hot selling hexachloroethane with 99 purity is a colourless, crystalline solid with a pungent smell that finds usage in a number of industrial processes, such as the manufacturing of other chemicals and as a smoke-screening agent. When hexachloroethane is said to be 99% pure, it signifies that 99% of the substance is made up of molecules of that substance, with the remaining 1% potentially made up of impurities or other compounds. The purity level of a material is an important consideration when employing it in any application since it's crucial to note that even a little amount of contaminants can substantially impact a chemical's qualities and behaviour.

Enter Buying Requirement Details
Email Id
Mobile number

Other Products in 'Foundry Chemicals' category