With the touch sensitive monitor, which can be operated directly at the touch of a finger, operating and monitoring of OT parameters like temperature, humidity is now very simpler. The graphical interface is capale of displaying all kinds of complex topologies. The status and command information is presented in a manner that is well structured and clear. The end result is an overall system that is both modular and flexible, enabling it to be adapted or expanded, or to accommodate new technologies.
- Dimension : 700mm X 700mm X 165mm
- Circuit Voltage : 24V & 12V DC
- Digital Clock : (HH:MM:SS)
- Elapsed Clock : (HH:MM:SS) (Start-Stop-Reset)
- Separate Switch for Display ON/OFF
- Light Control : 3 Channel (2 for peripheral Light & 1 for Plan air)
- 0-10V Dimming Range 2 Channel (2 for OT light on/off)
- Temp/Humd. : Display room Temp. & Humidity
- Gas Alarm : 5 Channel (4 Gases + 1 Vacuum)
- Hans Free Phone : Dialing & Receiving Calls with caller ID
- Hepa Filter : Shows Hepa Filter status (Normal/Choke)
- Music Player : Plays mp3 & other supported files
This micro controller based electronic control panel is mounted directly on the theatre wall.
B] We also import the 27'' touch screen panel form Samsung and have customized the software so as to incorporate the following features :
The following features are incorporated in the control panels.
- Operation timing - Elapsed time.
- Anesthesia countdown - Countdown timer
- Time - Real time clock
- Temperature and Humidity Control and Display
- Hands Free Telephone
- Medical Gas Alarm System
- Lighting Control - Peripheral, Showless Dome, Plenum Light, View box with brightness control
All our control panels are CE Marked. We can customize each segment of the control panel as per the requirement of the customer.
We can develop the control panel with the following features:
I. Elapsed Time & Clock
II. Temperature and Humidity Control and Display
III. Lighting Control / Dimming (Peripheral and Surgeon Light)
IV. Medical Gas Alarm Systems
V. Hands Free Telephone
VI. HEPA Filter Status Indicator
VII. Laminar flow status