Patient transfer system
This concept of patient transfer is new to India, but it is very popular in the USA, UK and Europe for the last 3 decades where lifting patients for transferring patients is not recommended because it causes the nurses and attendants to suffer back pain /back pain injuries.
- Total Support for the patient's body from Head to Toe.
- Only 1 Nurse/ attendant required for a successful Patient Transfer
- No Risk of back injury & Back pain to the nursing staff who aid in patient transfer.
- EASY MOVE is Lightweight, Radiolucent & Impact Resistant.
- EASY MOVE Made Up Of Special Plastic that is Unbreakable.
- Weighs less than 4Kgs, and can transfer People with weight of up to 225Kgs
- Lifelong Reusable if maintained properly.
- No chance of infection to patient or nurse as it can be cleaned with any Antiseptic Solution or Mild Disinfectant after every procedure if required.
- Helps to Bridge the Gap & Height Difference between Trolley and Hospital Bed.
Worldwide accepted compared to the conventional rollers which hurt the Patient and has a shelf life.